Daniel's practice focuses on M&A transactions and corporate law.
He advises listed companies, family businesses and private equity clients on private and public takeovers as well as corporate matters and reorganisations. His practice includes auction processes, dual track deals, carve outs, joint ventures, as well as co-investments including management participations.
Daniel was recently involved, among other matters, in advising Hymer on the sale to Thor Industries, EQT on the sale of CBR Group, HENSOLDT on the acquisition of EuroAvionics, Lone Star on the acquisition of Xella, METRO / real on a joint venture, Pfeiffer Vacuum on the takeover offer by Busch, as well as Waterland in connection with the acquisition of Median clinics and further clinic transactions.
- Admitted to bar 2011
- Attorney-at-Law (New York)
- Universities of Münster and Heidelberg (Dr. iur.)
- New York University (LL.M.)
- Hengeler Mueller London, 2015-2016
- Haftung des Managements und Drittschutz, 2011
- Empty Voting als moderner Stimmenkauf?, NZG 2010, 607-611 (together with Ingo Theusinger)
- Eigenkapitalderivate, wirtschaftliches Eigentum und verdeckte Stimmmacht, ZVglRWiss 109, 2010, 94-131
- Digital Economy
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Family-owned Businesses, Private Clients, Wealth Management
- Healthcare and Life Science
- Trade and Consumer Products Industry
- Real Estate
- Infrastructure, Transport, Logistics
- Manufacturing and Plant Engineering
- Private Equity
- Telecommunications, Media, Technology
- Venture Capital