Thomas advises on M&A transactions, particularly in real estate, and on corporate matters and represents corporate clients as well as private equity and other financial investors.
A particular focus of his corporate advise is the preparation of shareholders' meetings as well as capital and other structural measures.
He is admitted as a notary public with office in Frankfurt and covers the full spectrum of notarial services, especially in real estate and corporate law.
- Admitted to bar 2012
- Notary (office in Frankfurt)
- Philipps University of Marburg (Dr. iur.)
- University of New York (LL.M.)
- University of East Anglia, Norwich
- Immaterialgüterrechtliche Lizenzierung und kartellrechtliche Verhaltenskontrolle, Frankfurt am Main (Lang), 2009 (zugl. Diss.)
- Corporate Governance nach der Finanz- und Wirtschaftskrise: Vorbilder und Ziele eines modernen Wirtschaftsrechts, Tübingen (Mohr Siebeck), 2011 (Hrsg. zus. mit C. Allmendinger, F. Dorn, S. Lumpp, F. Steffek)
- The Real Estate Law Review, Nevin (Ed.), 9th Edition 2019, Chapter 11, p. 106 et seq., country report Germany (together with Dr. Jan Bonhage)