Tobias advises national and international corporate clients from the communication, technology and media sector. He advises on aspects of intellectual property law, antitrust and competition law, information technology law as well as public law, especially media law.
He has a particular focus on complex litigation before civil and administrative courts as well as the European Court of Justice relating to media and internet regulation, and also represents clients in arbitration and alternative dispute resolution and in administrative proceedings.
He also advises in M&A transactions with a technology focus.
- Admitted to bar 2014
- Attorney-at-Law (New York)
- University of Potsdam
- University of New York (LL.M.)
- National University of Singapore (LL.M.)
- East China University of Political Science and Law, Shanghai
- Der Kampf um das digitalisierte Breitbandkabel, Potsdam, 2015, 356