Wolfgang advises clients in critical situations. An expert in administrative and regulatory matters, he represents companies in contentious matters before state agencies, courts and arbitration tribunals, including the constitutional and administrative court system, and before the European Court of Justice. He defends his clients in company-related investigation proceedings conducted by public authorities and prosecutors, in criminal law hearings, in mutual legal assistance (MLAT) proceedings and, together with U.S. counsel, in proceedings before the U.S. Department of Justice. He assists companies that are faced with unusual legal challenges in law-making and technical standardisation processes, both at a German and European level, representing them in regulatory disputes before civil courts.
- Admitted to bar 1994
- Studium Rechtswissenschaft, Politische Wissenschaft, VWL und Romanistik
- University of Heidelberg (Dr. jur.)
- University of Edinburgh (LL.M.)
- Law firms in Stuttgart und Berlin, 1994-1999
- University teaching position at Humboldt-University of Berlin, 2009
Gesellschaft für Umweltrecht, DAV, IBA, The International Academy of Financial Crime Litigators, WisteV, ABA