Thomas advises on a broad range of corporate matters, on corporate reorganisations and M&A transactions and represents a wide spectrum of corporate clients as well as private equity and venture capital funds and other financial investors with expertise also in real estate.
He further advises mainly listed corporations and its investors in all fields of capital markets law and on corporate governance. He has a particular focus on the preparation of shareholders' meetings, capital and other structural measures as well as matters relating to groups of companies.
He is admitted as a notary public with office in Frankfurt and covers the full spectrum of notarial services, especially in real estate and corporate law.
- Admitted to bar 2012
- Notary (office in Frankfurt)
- Philipps University of Marburg (Dr. iur.)
- University of New York (LL.M.)
- University of East Anglia, Norwich
- Immaterialgüterrechtliche Lizenzierung und kartellrechtliche Verhaltenskontrolle, Frankfurt am Main (Lang), 2009 (zugl. Diss.)
- Corporate Governance nach der Finanz- und Wirtschaftskrise: Vorbilder und Ziele eines modernen Wirtschaftsrechts, Tübingen (Mohr Siebeck), 2011 (Hrsg. zus. mit C. Allmendinger, F. Dorn, S. Lumpp, F. Steffek)