Martin advises corporate clients as well as private equity funds and other financial investors on debt and equity restructurings, M&A transactions and financings.
In distressed situations, he advises shareholders, lenders, borrowers as well as investors, including distressed debt investors and providers of rescue finance. Martin's practice also covers formal insolvency proceedings.
- Admitted to bar 2012
- Westfälische Wilhelms University of Münster
- Bucerius Law School Hamburg (Dr. iur)
- Universidad de Zaragoza
- Law firm in London, 2015-2016
- Leveraged Buy-Out und Gläubigerschutz, Mohr Siebeck, 2012
- Unternehmensfinanzierung in der Insolvenz, in: Handbuch Unternehmensrestrukturierung, Springer, 2nd. ed. (to be published in 2016) (together with Dr. Daniel M. Weiß)
- International Comparative Legal Guide to: Corporate Recovery & Insolvency 2016, Chapter Germany, 2016 (together with Dr. Ulrich Blech)