Gunther advises on all tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations as well as financing transactions. He also has extensive experience in advising on international tax law. Another focus of his practice is tax disputes and litigation.
Gunther studied law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich and also graduated from New York University, School of Law (LL.M. in International Taxation). He pursued his Ph.D. at the Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance with Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolfgang Schön.
- Admitted to bar 2009
- Certified Tax Consultant since 2012
- Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich
- Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance (Ph.D.)
- New York University, School of Law (LL.M. in International Taxation)
- Co-author: Meyer-Sparenberg/Jäckle, Beck'sches M&A Handbuch, 2nd ed., 2022
- Co-author: Prinz/Witt, Steuerliche Organschaft, 2nd ed., 2019