Antonia is a partner in Hengeler Mueller's Dispute Resolution Group. She has a broad dispute resolution practice with a particular focus on representing clients in national and international arbitration proceedings. Among others, she acted as counsel in arbitration proceedings under DIS, ICC and NAI Rules as well as in ad hoc proceedings. Antonia is familiar with the application of fast-track rules and interim relief measures in arbitration proceedings. In addition, she regularly acts before state courts and in arbitral expert proceedings.
Antonia advises on complex, often cross-border disputes, in particular on contract and corporate law issues including post-M&A disputes and bank liability matters. Antonia's practice also covers insurance law and competition law disputes as well as disputes between shareholders. Antonia's clients are domestic and foreign companies in the finance, retail, technology, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, energy and entertainment sectors, as well as family-owned companies.
Law.com named Antonia Hösch one of 25 "future female leaders in law" in Europe in 2022. Legal 500 and Who's Who Legal list her as a "next generation partner" and "future leader" in commercial litigation, respectively. In addition, WirtschaftsWoche recommended Antonia Hösch as a "Top Lawyer" in Litigation in 2022.
- Admitted to bar 2014
- University of Bayreuth
- Albert-Ludwigs University of Freiburg
- Georg-August University of Göttingen (Dr. iur.)
- Columbia Law School, New York (LL.M.)
- The Dispute Resolution Review Germany, The Law Review, 02/2023
- Climate change litigation as a business risk, 11/2022
- Legal Update: Corporate Disputes - An additional option for pre-trial discovery requests in Germany
- Der schadensrechtliche Innenausgleich zwischen Kartellrechtsverletzern, Nomos, 2015