Hengeler Mueller advises Celesio on DocMorris acquisition

02. May 2007

On April 25, 2007 Celesio AG signed an agreement on the acquisition of some 90% of the shares in the online pharmacy DocMorris from the investor group consisting of the venture capital firms 3i, Hg Capital and Neuhaus Partners. The remaining approx. 10% stake is being held by the management of DocMorris.

Hengeler Mueller advised Celesio on this transaction. Advice was provided by partners Axel Baumanns, Maximilian Schiessl (both M&A), Alf-Henrik Bischke (Competition) as well as associates Benjamin Parameswaran, Thomas Rau, Peter Kuhn and Karl Friedrich Balz.