Megan Schrader is an Associate in our Dispute Resolution team, representing companies in litigation, in arbitration proceedings and in alternative dispute resolution processes.
She is involved in the conception and coordination of complex projects. Her focus is on increasing efficiency through the use of legal tech, knowledge management and legal project management, which she provides in close cooperation with our HM Legal Tech Center.
Megan Schrader is also a Solicitor admitted to the bar in England and in New Zealand.
- University of Auckland, New Zealand (B.A. in English Literature)
- University of Auckland, New Zealand (LL.B. (Honours))
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- University of Virginia (LL.M.)
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
*Not admitted to bar in Germany
- Dispute Resolution Legal Update: Corporate Disputes – An additional option for pre-trial discovery requests in Germany (Antonia Hösch, Christoph Kling and Megan Schrader), July 2022
- Klimaklagen als Unternehmensrisiko (Antonia Hösch and Megan Schrader), BOARD October 2022
- Dispute Resolution Legal Update: Climate change litigation as a business risk (Antonia Hösch and Megan Schrader), November 2022