Megan Schrader is an Associate in our Dispute Resolution team, representing companies in litigation, in arbitration proceedings and in alternative dispute resolution processes.
She is involved in the conception and coordination of complex projects. Her focus is on increasing efficiency through the use of legal tech, knowledge management and legal project management, which she provides in close cooperation with our HM Legal Tech Center.
Megan Schrader is also a Solicitor admitted to the bar in England and in New Zealand.
- University of Auckland, New Zealand (B.A. in English Literature)
- University of Auckland, New Zealand (LL.B. (Honours))
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand since 1997
- University of Virginia (LL.M.)
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales since 2001
*Not admitted to the bar in Germany