John is a notary with office in Berlin and lawyer specializing in corporate law and real estate law. His primary focus lies in mergers & acquisitions, the reorganization of companies, real estate transactions as well as estate planning.
His key clients include several major German stock corporations, real estate developers, private equity funds and family businesses.
John is chairman of the board of a large German private foundation.
- Admitted to bar 1991
- Notary since 1999 (office in Berlin)
- University of Kiel
- John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University (M.P.A.)
- McKinsey, 1990-1991
Above and beyond
Interests and commitments:
- McCloy Academic Scholarship Program
- Freunde des WZB Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin für Sozialforschung
- Freundeskreis des Deutschen Literaturarchivs in Marbach
- Friends of the Budapest Festival Orchestra