Pierre Zickert is an associate in the firm's banking and capital markets group.
He focuses on corporate finance transactions, such as syndicated loans, bonds, hybrid and other financings, as well as on banking regulatory matters, payment services and derivatives.
- Christian-Albrechts University of Kiel
- Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich (Dr. iur.)
- Université Robert Schuman Strasbourg
- Regulierung des Hochfrequenzhandels in US- und EU-Aktienmärkten (2016)
- German Legal Protection Against the European Patent Organisation and other International Organizations, German Yearbook of International Law, Vol. 53 (2010), S. 999