Pierre is manager in our Legal Tech Center, which develops digitalization strategies and manages projects. In this role, he oversees digitalization projects from the exploratory stage through procurement and rollout.
Furthermore, he is an experienced project manager who supports our deal teams in all phases of the projects, creates transparent reporting tools and implements steering tools. Pierre Zickert introduced the in-house project management platform "HM Connect" and continues to oversee its expansion and application for a variety of mandates.
In addition, as a Senior Associate, Pierre Zickert also advises on legal issues related to legal technology procurement, digital transformation and cloud outsourcing.
He is a lecturer in Legal Tech at Friedrich Schiller University in Jena. He regularly publishes articles and is a frequent speaker.
Previously, he advised as an Associate with a focus on M&A and Financing on a variety of major transactional mandates, which forms the basis of his experience in the application of legal tech, legal project management and digital transformation.
- Legal Tech
- Digital Economy
- Data Protection
- Christian-Albrechts University of Kiel
- Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich (Dr. iur.)
- Université Robert Schuman Strasbourg
- Ohrloff/Zickert, Die Relevanz von Legal Tech in internen Untersuchungen, ZdiW 2021, 232
- Regulierung des Hochfrequenzhandels in US- und EU-Aktienmärkten (2016)
- German Legal Protection Against the European Patent Organisation and other International Organizations, German Yearbook of International Law, Vol. 53 (2010), S. 999