Oleg has had a wide corporate and M&A practice for more than 35 years, with a particular emphasis on advising multinational corporations in relation to cross-border M&A projects in Germany and other jurisdictions. Over the last ten years, he has focused more and more on Russia-related transactions (inbound and outbound).
Oleg is principal advisor to JCDecaux, the largest and most successful worldwide company in street furniture, transport advertising and out-of-home media. Not only does he advise on the activities of JCDecaux’s German subsidiary Wall, but also its businesses in Russia, Turkey, Hungary and other jurisdictions.
As a notary with office in Frankfurt, Oleg handles mainly corporate work.
- Admitted to bar 1981
- Notary (office in Frankfurt)
- University of Freiburg (Dr. iur. utr.)
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Keio University, Tokyo
- Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California, Berkeley (LL.M.)
- Co-author: La GmbH „Cadre juridique d'un investissement en Allemagne“, 3rd ed. 2010
- Co-author: Münchener Anwaltshandbuch zur GmbH, chapter „Gründung“, 2001