Anika advises on a broad range of corporate matters, on corporate reorganisations and M&A transactions.
She has a particular focus on the preparation of shareholders' meetings, capital and other structural measures as well as matters relating to groups of companies.
Her practice further includes capital markets work as well as financing structures in connection with M&A transactions and public takeovers.
- Admitted to bar 2019
- Columbia Law School (LL.M.)
- Bucerius Law School Hamburg (Dr. iur., LL.B.)
- New York University School of Law
- Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law
- University of Cambridge
- Co-Autor: Fleischer, Personengesellschaften im Rechtsvergleich, 2021
- Alternative Konfliktbeilegung wider Willen?, ZKM 2020, 189-192
- Der Güterichter im Arbeitsrecht, Berlin, 2019