Oleg has had a wide corporate and M&A practice for more than 35 years, with a particular emphasis on advising multinational corporations in relation to cross-border M&A projects in Germany and other jurisdictions. Over the last ten years, he has focused more and more on Russia-related transactions (inbound and outbound).
Oleg is principal advisor to JCDecaux, the largest and most successful worldwide company in street furniture, transport advertising and out-of-home media. Not only does he advise on the activities of JCDecaux’s German subsidiary Wall, but also its businesses in Russia, Turkey, Hungary and other jurisdictions. Among his Russian clients is the Basic Element group of companies: he frequently advises its subsidiary UC Rusal in relation to existing investments or new M&A projects in German-speaking countries.
As a notary with office in Frankfurt, Oleg handles mainly corporate work.
- Admitted to bar 1981
- Notary (office in Frankfurt)
- University of Freiburg (Dr. iur. utr.)
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Keio University, Tokyo
- Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California, Berkeley (LL.M.)
- Co-author: La GmbH „Cadre juridique d'un investissement en Allemagne“, 3rd ed. 2010
- Co-author: Münchener Anwaltshandbuch zur GmbH, chapter „Gründung“, 2001