Moritz advises on a broad range of corporate matters, on corporate reorganisations and M&A transactions. His practice also includes capital markets work in connection with M&A transactions and public takeovers.
He has a particular focus on the preparation of shareholders' meetings, capital and other structural measures as well as matters relating to groups of companies.
- Admitted to bar 2020
- Attorney-at-Law (New York)
- Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg (Dr. iur.)
- Columbia Law School, New York (LL.M.)
- Die Mindestpreisregelung des WpÜG, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin 2019
- „Hidden Ownership“ und §§ 21 ff. WpHG – status quo?, NZG 2016, 605