Diana advises on international M&A transactions and complex infrastructure projects as well as on a broad range of corporate matters, including on corporate reorganisations.
She represents corporate clients as well as financial investors in many cases on cross-border transactions and projects.
- Admitted to the Portuguese bar
- Institute for Law and Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main (LL.M)
- University of Lisbon, Portugal (Bachelor's and Master's degrees)
- Lawyer in Lisbon, Portugal, 2015-2019
- Legal specialist in the Portuguese Finance Ministry, 2019-2021
* Not admitted to bar in Germany
Cross default clauses in the Portuguese legal system (article in Portuguese), Revista de Direito das Sociedades (Company Law Review), nr. 1, Year VIII (2016)