Hengeler Mueller advises Sonic on sale of its interest in GLP Systems
28. June 2019
Sonic Healthcare Limited ("Sonic") (SHL.AX) has sold its indirect 85% shareholding in GLP systems GmbH ("GLP") to Abbott Laboratories ("Abbott"). Abbott has also acquired the remaining 15% interest in GLP.
Hengeler Mueller advised Sonic and the other selling shareholder on the transaction. The team included partners Jens Wenzel, Kai-Steffen Scholz (both Corporate/M&A, Berlin), Hendrik Bockenheimer (Employment, Frankfurt) and Thorsten Mäger (Antitrust, Düsseldorf), counsel Markus Ernst (Tax, Munich) and Sonnhild Draack (Employment, Frankfurt) as well as associates David Huthmacher, Alexander Orlowski (both Corporate/M&A), Jan Michael Krusche (IP/IT), Tom Pleiner (Public Law) (all Berlin), Christian Jopen (Antitrust, Düsseldorf) and Sebastian Heinrichs (Tax, Frankfurt).