Carl-Philipp provides comprehensive regulatory advice for clients from the financial sector, specifically in legally complex transactions, their strategic and organizational setup and their day-to-day business. His clients primarily include domestic and foreign insurance companies, banks and investment firms as well as asset managers and investment funds.
Carl-Philipp's practice particularly covers all aspects of insurance, banking and investment regulation. He regularly advises on complex corporate and financial transactions and corporate restructurings. He also represents his clients in all types of proceedings with the German regulator BaFin and the ECB. In addition, Carl-Philipp also advises his clients in the private banking business.
- Admitted to bar 2012
- Albert-Ludwigs University of Freiburg
- Goethe University of Frankfurt (Dr. jur.)
- University of Cambridge (LL.M.)
- Besicherung von Gläubigermehrheiten bei der Unternehmensfinanzierung, 2014
- Co-author: Assmann/Wallach/Zetzsche, Kommentar zum KAGB (to be published)