Rhiannon advises clients on all aspects of European and German antitrust and merger control, in particular with regard to M&A projects.
Her practice also covers abuse of dominance and cartel investigations, compliance training, follow-on damage claims litigation and competition law related questions arising in day-to-day business. She represents clients before the European Commission, the German Federal Cartel Office, as well as before the European and German courts.
- Solicitor in the Republic of Ireland seit 2018
- Trainee Solicitor, Slaughter and May, London and Brussels (2009 – 2011)
- Associate, Slaughter and May, London and Brussels (2011 – 2014)
- Solicitor in England and Wales since 2011
- University of Durham
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg (Erasmus scholarship)
- College of Law, Chester
- BPP Law School, London
* Member of the Düsseldorf Bar Association (Mitglied der Rechtsanwaltskammer Düsseldorf). Not admitted as a Rechtsanwältin in Germany.
- Mind the gap? An analysis from a German competition law perspective of the European Commission’s proposal to review non-controlling minority shareholdings under European merger control law, International Review of Intellectual Property and Competition Law, 2016, 47(5), 595-616 (zusammen mit Anja Balitzki)
- European Merger Control: Is it really relevant outside Europe? An overview of the European merger control regime and its relevance to global M&A transactions, International Bar Association, 15th Annual International Mergers and Acquisitions Conference, 7-8 June 2016 (together with Thorsten Mäger).