Gerrit advises corporates and investors in all fields of corporate law and capital markets law with a focus on corporate governance and directors' liabilities issues.
He also advises a wide spectrum of corporate clients as well as private equity funds and other financial investors in M&A projects.
Gerrit has a particular focus on the preparation of shareholders' meetings, capital and other structural measures as well as matters relating to groups of companies.
His practice also covers forensic work in corporate law including arbitration.
- Admitted to bar 2015
- Interim professor at University of Regensburg, University of Mannheim and Freie Universität of Berlin, 2013‑2015
- University of Bonn (Habilitation, venia legendi for civil, labour, commercial and comparative law)
- University of Bonn (Dr. iur.)
- University of Cambridge (LL.M.)
- Whistleblowing – A Comparative Study, New York/London, 2016 (co‑editor and co‑author)
- Europäisches Mitbestimmungsrecht, München 2015 (co‑editor and co‑author)
- Kommentierung des MgVG, in SE-Recht, München, 2. Aufl. 2016 (co‑author)
A complete list of publications can be downloaded here.