Georg advises domestic and foreign banks and financial services institutions as well as asset managers on matters relating to investment and banking regulatory law, payment services and securities regulation.
He has particular experience regarding innovations in financial technology (Fintech).
He also advises a wide spectrum of corporate clients as well as private equity and venture capital funds and other financial investors in M&A projects.
- Admitted to bar 2021
- Institute for Law and Finance (ILF)
- Bucerius Law School
- Universität St. Gallen (HSG)
- Universität zu Köln
- Die finanzaufsichtsrechtliche Einordnung von digitalen Zahlungstoken - Hält das „alte“ Recht noch mit der finanztechnologischen Innovation Schritt?, ZIP 2019, 1699-1709
- Bringing the cash home? - Die neue Transition Tax im Steuersystem der USA (§ 965 IRC), ISR 2019, 281-290
- “Transition Tax” on Foreign Earnings as a Legal, Economic and Political Instrument, in Hey/Härtwig, US-Steuerreform - Der Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 2017 (2019), 419-455