Tobias advises companies in the financial sector on matters relating to banking and asset management law, securities regulation as well as corporate law.
His clients include domestic and foreign banks and financial services providers, asset managers, depositaries, benchmark administrators and institutional investors.
His advisory activities include regulatory licensing procedures, outsourcing arrangements as well as the structuring and distribution of financial products and benchmarks.
In addition, Tobias represents clients in regulatory proceedings before German and European supervisory authorities.
A particular focus of his work is advice related to alternative investment funds and innovative financial technologies (FinTech).
- Admitted to bar 2017
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
- Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble, Frankreich
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
- Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen (Dr. iur.)
- Vergütung und Interessengleichlauf in alternativen Investmentfonds (Diss. Univ. Tübingen 2018)