Theresa Pfeifle has a broad practice covering financing, banking and capital markets.
In particular, she advises on structured financing, with a special emphasis on securitisations, common equity and hybrid instruments as well as the restructuring of distressed debt.
- Admitted to bar 2017
- Attorney-at-Law (New York)
- Ruprecht-Karls University of Heidelberg
- London School of Economics (LSE), London
- Westfälische Wilhelms-University of Munster (Dr. iur.)
- Columbia Law School, New York (LL.M.)