Steven advises corporates and investors in all fields of capital markets law and corporate law.
He also advises a wide spectrum of corporate clients as well as private equity and venture capital funds and other financial investors in M&A projects.
His practice also covers the preparation of shareholders' meetings, capital and other structural measures as well as matters relating to groups of companies.
- Admitted to bar 2015
- Attorney-at-Law (New York)
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg
- Universidad Torcuato di Tella, Buenos Aires
- Boston University School of Law (LL.M.)
- Sanierung und Abwicklung von Banken nach SAG und SRM-VO, ZIP 2015, 2259-2265 (together with Leonhard Hübner)