Cornelia advises on matters relating to public law, copyright, art and IT law.
Her practice also covers a broad spectrum of litigation. She advises clients in administrative proceedings, in legal disputes as well as in internal investigations.
- Admitted to bar 2013
- Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg
- Université de Genève
- Humboldt-University of Berlin
- Queen Mary University of London (LL.M.)
- Cultural Heritage in Danger – Illegal Excavations and Illegal Trade (Conference Report), published by Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation; German Archaeological Institute; German Association for Archeology, Berlin, 2015, translated by Foreign Office
- Über Geschmack lässt sich streiten – zur urheberrechtlichen Schutzfähigkeit von Geschmack –, KUR 6/2018, 168 ff. mit Dr. Jan Krusche