Christian advises national and international corporate clients as well as investors on all individual and collective aspects of employment law. His practice includes ongoing employment law advice as well as advice on M&A transactions and reorganisations. Christian regularly leads negotiations with unions and works councils on behalf of his clients. He also represents them in conciliation board proceedings and employment litigation. Other key areas of his practice consist of providing advice on employment-related compliance matters, compensation systems, and data protection issues.
Christian is a certified specialist lawyer in employment law.
- Admitted to bar 2009
- Julius-Maximilians University of Würzburg (Dr. jur.)
- University of Bayreuth
- University of Vienna
- University of Canterbury (LL.M.)
- Banges Warten auf das EuGH-Urteil, Personalwirtschaft 10/2022
- A caesura in temporary employment?, ZAU Arbeitsrecht im Unternehmen, 08/2022
- Urlaub erneut vor Gericht/holidays again in court, Handelsblatt Rechtsboard, 05/2022
- Leiharbeit – EuGH schafft Klarheit (Temporary agency work – ECJ provides clarity), "Der Betrieb", 04/2022
- Co-author: Liebers/Hoefs Formularbuch des Fachanwalts Arbeitsrecht, 7th ed. 2023