Adrian advises on a broad range of corporate matters, on corporate reorganisations and M&A transactions.
He has a particular focus in working for private equity investors and their portfolio companies in acquisition, restructuring and exit transactions and advises on the structuring and implementation of co-investments and management equity programs.
His corporate practice covers in particular corporate governance, compliance and directors' liabilities issues as well as the preparation of shareholders' meetings, capital and other structural measures.
- Admitted to bar 2015
- Albert-Lundwigs University of Freiburg (Dr. iur)
- Georgetown University of Washington D.C. (LL.M.)
- Mischeinlagen: Umfang der Geldeinzahlung vor der Anmeldung, NZG 2016, 734-738
- Zur Reform der verdeckten Sacheinlage in Österreich, Juristische Blätter (JBl) 2015, 225-233 (togehter with Dr. Michael Taufner)
- Kapitalaufbringung in GmbH und AG - Abgrenzung zur Kapitalerhaltung - Haftung in der Vorgesellschaft, 2012