Conrad Ruppel advises domestic and foreign financial services institutions, fund sponsors and investment companies in asset management and capital markets.
His practice covers all fields of investment law and banking supervision law as well as corporate law with a focus on corporate governance, compliance and directors' liabilities issues.
- Admitted to bar 2014
- University of Bayreuth
- University of Waikato (LL.M.)
- Dimensions of the Global Financial Crisis: Corporate Governance and Regulation, 2010
- Compliance Governance und Whistleblowing: Anreize zur Selbstreinigung oder zum Gang in die Öffentlichkeit?, 2009
- Financial Crisis in the context of corporate governance and regulatory matters, in International Journal of Governance and Regulation, Vol. 9 (2), 2009
- Proliferation Security Initiative – Eine Analyse und die Perspektiven, in Marineforum (MF), 2008