Annika advises on corporate law matters and national as well as cross-border M&A transactions, in particular those involving China/Asia.
Following her secondment to the private equity department of Chinese sovereign wealth fund CIC in Beijing, Annika's latest transactions include: the sale by the Putsch Family Office of their stake in Mobotix to Japanese enterprise Konica Minolta (2016); the sale by Dürr of its majority stake in cleaning technology specialist Dürr Ecoclean to Chinese SBS Group (2016); the sale of an automotive hinges business by Metalsa to a subsidiary of the Chinese state-owned enterprise Sinomach (2016) as well as the acquisition of Tank & Rast Group for China Investment Corporation as a member of a consortium (2015).
- Admitted to bar 2007
- Attorney-at-Law (New York)
- Justus-Liebig University of Gießen
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University, Frankfurt on Main (M.A. Sinology)
- University of Hamburg (Dr. jur.)
- Université de Genève
- Harvard Law School, Cambridge (LL.M.)
- Law firm Hongkong, 2012
- Law firm Beijing, 2012/2013
- Sovereign Wealth Fund Beijing, 2015
Co-Author: Beck'sches M&A-Handbuch, 2017