Are you pursuing your doctorate and looking for a part-time job in your field of interest? Or are you looking to bridge a gap until the next phase of your legal training starts? If you have completed your first state law examination (1. Juristisches Staatsexamen), all our offices offer legal research opportunities that let you test the professional waters and discover what it’s like to work at Hengeler Mueller. We’ll work with you to develop a schedule that suits your individual needs.
We offer you:
- mentoring by a partner or counsel as well as by an associate
- intensive involvement in case or project work
- a wide-ranging training programme
- courses in legal English
- an extensive programme of extra events
- opportunities to participate in law-firm events