Liliane is an associate in the firm's dispute resolution group, focusing on international commercial and investment arbitration.
Liliane's recent mandates include arbitration proceedings under the rules of the ICC, LCIA, SCC, DIS, ICSID, UNCITRAL, Dubai International Arbitration Centre-DIAC, Cairo Regional Center for International Commercial Arbitration- CRCICA, and Tehran Regional Arbitration Center- TRAC, as well as ad hoc arbitrations, in disputes concerning, inter alia, international commercial contracts, cross-border investment, joint ventures, M&A and investment protection under international law.
Liliane is a lecturer of International Arbitration at the University of Bonn.
- Barrister and Solicitor (Ontario, Canada)
- Attorney-at-Law (New York)
- University of Ottawa, (B.A. in Political Science and History)
- American University, Washington College of Law (JD)
- University of Ottawa (LL.B.)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.M.)
- Law firm in Paris, 2010-2014
*Not admitted to bar in Germany