Jonas specializes in public law, advising and representing domestic and international companies and the public sector.
His practice includes EU, administrative and constitutional law.
He represents clients in contentious matters before state agencies, courts and arbitration tribunals, including the administrative, constitutional and social security court system, and defends companies in administrative and criminal investigations and trials.
- Admitted to bar 2016
- Albert-Ludwigs University Freiburg
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Universidad Austral de Buenos Aires
- New York University School of Law (LL.M.)
- Co-Autor: Fortgeschrittenen-Klausur – Öffentliches Recht: Europarecht, Juristische Schulung 2014, S. 529-535.
- The Recent DoJ and FTC Policy Suggestions for Standard-Setting Organizations – The Way Out of Standard-Essential Patent Hold-Up?, New York University Journal of Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law, 2013, S. 339-368.