Theresa has a broad practice covering financing, banking and capital markets. In doing so she advises banks, funds and corporate clients on syndicated loans, bonds and other financings.
This includes particularly structured financing, with a special emphasis on securitisations of mortgage loans and other asset classes as well as restructuring of distressed debt.
She also advises corporate clients as well as private equity funds and other financial investors in financing transactions with particular expertise in the real estate sector.
- Admitted to bar 2017
- Attorney-at-Law (New York)
- Ruprecht-Karls University of Heidelberg
- London School of Economics (LSE), London
- Westfälische Wilhelms-University of Munster (Dr. iur.)
- Columbia Law School, New York (LL.M.)