Pierre Zickert is an associate in the firm's banking and capital markets group. He focuses on corporate finance transactions and on banking regulatory matters as well as compliance and internal investigations.
Furthermore, Pierre Zickert is a manager in our legal technology department, which develops legal technology strategies and manages legal technology projects. He also regularly speaks at events in the area of legal technology.
- Christian-Albrechts University of Kiel
- Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich (Dr. iur.)
- Université Robert Schuman Strasbourg
- Regulierung des Hochfrequenzhandels in US- und EU-Aktienmärkten (2016)
- German Legal Protection Against the European Patent Organisation and other International Organizations, German Yearbook of International Law, Vol. 53 (2010), S. 999