Lukas practice covers a broad spectrum of commercial litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution.
In addition, he advises clients on antitrust cases. He represents clients before the European Commission and the German Federal Cartel Office. His practice covers abuse of dominance and cartel investigations, compliance trainings and audits. His practice also includes representation in public procurement and state aid procedures.
He also advises clients in conducting internal investigations and in implementing compliance structures. In the course of this, he represents clients before German and foreign authorities.
- Admitted to bar 2014
- Universities of Passau and Münster
- Bucerius Law School Hamburg (Dr. iur.)
- Das Beihilfe- und Vergaberecht in der Wirtschafts- und Finanzmarktkrise, Nomos, 2012
- Mindestanforderungen an die finanzielle Leistungsfähigkeit in Vergabeverfahren, NZBau 2013, 151 (together with Jan D. Bonhage)
- Aktuelles zur Durchsetzung des Kartellrechts in China: Rule of Law oder Rule by Law? NZKart 2014, 53
- Legitimate Expectations in Reasonable Delay – Regional aid to Hotels in Sardegna, EStAL 4/2014, 729-734
- Indirect Effect: Fine Calculation, Territorial Jurisdiction, and Double Jeopardy, Journal of European Competition Law & Practice (2015), Vol. 6, Issue 10, 691 et seqq.