Johannes advises on a broad range of corporate matters, on corporate reorganisations and M&A transactions and represents a wide spectrum of corporate clients as well as private equity and venture capital funds and other financial investors with expertise also in real estate.
His practice also includes capital markets work in connection with M&A transactions and public takeovers.
- Admitted to bar 2012
- University of Cologne (Dr. iur.)
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms University of Bonn
- University of Melbourne (LL.M.)
- University College London