Carolin specializes in public and regulatory law and advises and represents domestic and international companies and the public sector, in particular on data protection and cybersecurity.
She is an experienced litigator representing clients in administrative and constitutional proceedings and legal disputes in all instances before specialized courts.
She also advises clients in conducting internal investigations and in implementing compliance structures. She also represents clients before German and foreign authorities.
- Law Firm in New York, 2017/2018
- Admitted to bar 2013
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg
- LUISS Guido Carli University of Rome
- Private Actions Under the GDPR - One More Privacy Concern for U.S. Companies to Worry About?
- NYDFS Highlights Continued Importance of Cybrersecurity in M&A Due Diligence
- GDPR Is Almost Here, Making Breach Notification Even More Complicated
- Blockchain for Data Protection: A Double-edged Sword or a Techno-regulatory Oxymoron?
- Cybersecurity Whistleblowers - Another Thing to Consider Following a Breach