Carl-Philipp advises corporate clients and financial institutions on banking and capital market regulation. He has particular experience in financing and a wide variety of capital markets transactions, in particular transactions driven by financial regulation.
Carl-Philipp also advises banks and asset managers on matters relating to banking regulatory and investment law as well as in private banking.
- Admitted to bar 2012
- Albert-Ludwigs University of Freiburg
- Goethe University of Frankfurt (Dr. jur.)
- University of Cambridge (LL.M.)
- Besicherung von Gläubigermehrheiten bei der Unternehmensfinanzierung, 2014
- Co-author: Assmann/Wallach/Zetzsche, Kommentar zum KAGB (to be published)